The Polidors

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Rockin' New Recipe


So I found this great new recipe for grilled vegetable panini at www.animalvegetablemiracle.com.  If I haven't already told you, the book, Animal, Vegetable, Miracle is an awesome book.  It deals with one family's challenge to eat locally for a year.  The website has all the recipes from the book, plus menu planning based on the growing season.  This will be really helpful for us this summer because we joined a CSA!!  We are splitting 1/2 bushel of produce with the Wares every week.  I can't wait.  I'm gonna try everything in the box at least once!  The panini was really good.  Colin went for a less vegetarian version of turkey, cheese, and tomatoes, but he also gave it two thumbs up.  Here's the recipe:

2 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

Where's the recipe?! Looks really good! :)

March 7, 2009 at 5:46 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

dude, i swear, me and blogger and gonna fight. I promise it was on there when I "previewed" the post. I'll try again.

March 7, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home