The Polidors

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Great Etsy Find!!!

view_listing.php.jpg


So I found these really cute pendants on Etsy.  Guess what they are made of ????


il_430xN.55556522.jpg



Scrabble tiles!!!  I know, I love them.  I bought one for me, my 2 sis-in-laws and my mother-in-law, 

b/c the fam loves some scrabble!!  The top one is Autumn's. 


 This one is Suzanne's

view_listing.php.jpg




This one I got for me

view_listing.php.jpg



This one is Amberly's

view_transaction.php.jpg


So go check out the Etsy store:  www.homestudio.etsy.com


Autumn and Amberly - I mailed them all to your mom, so she can bring them to you!




1 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

Poop! I want to see them but the pictures aren't coming up... :( Sounds cute though.

February 6, 2009 at 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home