The Polidors

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

  I just finished reading this book and I must vote it as the best book I've ever read.  Now I really enjoy reading about food, learning about food, and in general thinking about food.  Not eating, but food.  Where it comes from, is it all equal, can it really nourish and heal our bodies (I believe it can).  So if you also enjoy these things, this book is for you.  Or if you are interested in where your food comes from and is made up of, then this is a must.  I am currently reading the sequel, and it is quickly becoming the second best book I've ever read...

1 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

Baby shark? Very adventurous! Craziness. Ok, so we got Wii MarioKart. What do we have to do to play you guys? (I wanted to tell you sooner, but didn't think it appropriate to announce after the SCC post.) I may have to read that book...it sounds worth it. Did you know you're my personal book guru? You should be proud. Awesome about camping. We should meet at Mammoth Cave to camp sometime this summer. :)

May 29, 2008 at 5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home