The Polidors

Friday, April 25, 2008

I think we might be growing up...

I will now confess that I am a closet MTV fan. I remember being in middle school and discovering MTV. If mom would have let me, I would have watched music videos all day. As an adult, I must admit that I am a fan of the Real World and The Hills. And my all time favorites are those challenges between old cast members. So this week, Colin recorded the new season of the real world for me and I was so excited. During the show, we both looked at each other and said, "this is kind of lame". Colin then said, "Is MTV losing their touch?". I replied, "I think we might be growing up"...

2 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

Too funny! I totally know how you feel...Travis and I have had the same conversation.
Oh, and I told Trav. And he said, "Are you sure they weren't looking for something on VH1?". What a nerd.

April 29, 2008 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Oh, how sad. I hate growing up. =)
Maybe they're losing their touch. You know, I was never allowed to watch MTV, and then it was blocked at LU. Never caught on to that fad. =) Sometimes my roommate is watching America's Next Top Model on Sat. morns., and I'll get hooked for a couple hours. =)

May 5, 2008 at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home