The Polidors

Sunday, March 16, 2008

I just got back from a Bachelorette weekend for my friend, Mari-Etta. 12 bridesmaids, 1 bride, and a weekend in Chattanooga. We spent Saturday at the spa, did some shopping, and threw a lingerie shower. Great weekend - lots of fun. Here's a pic of the bride to be with the crown we insisted she wear!



I was glad to get home to see my two favorite guys. Even better, I came home to a spotless house, courtesy of Colin. And he made dinner too. Who's got the best husband - pretty sure I do!! I tried to post some pics of my clean house, but Blogger and I are having difficulty.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!! Do you rent your husband out? My house needs to be cleaned too! haha

March 22, 2008 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger Cara said...

You get a weekend with the girls, and a clean house? Nice... :) So what is it, a week and a half till we come visit? Sweetness. See you guys soon!

March 25, 2008 at 2:59 AM  
Blogger Leslie Ware said...

Mari-etta looks hot! Glad you had fun

March 26, 2008 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger chris anne said...

glad you had a good weekend. hope you had a great birthday. sorry i didn't call--life with 2 is just crazy. let's get together soon.

March 29, 2008 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger P said...

Love that picture of Mari-etta! Lisa said that it was a good weekend. Can't believe she's getting married tomorrow! Hope you all have fun, and tell her congrats for me!

April 11, 2008 at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home