The Polidors

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Check out our new blog!

New post below...keep scrolling.

So several weeks ago, I was noticing that several blogs I read got a "face lift". In other words, got some cool new headers (i.e. Renee). So I was telling Colin that I found someone to "fix up" our blog for a small fee. So he says, "well I can do that...for free". okay. I always knew this husband of mine was a "tech guy", but I typically zone out when he starts talking "techie". I guess I never realized how it could help me. So he made this totally cool header and even picked the pictures for it. I am so impressed. Thanks, C, you are the best!



Although I'm not sure how this pic didn't make the final cut. It was one of my finer moments...

3 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

Very Very nice header. Tell Colin I'm very impressed with his skillz. No MarioKart yet. Boo. We've been thinking about it though. Is it worth it?

May 20, 2008 at 7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool banner—good work, Colin! I especially love the way you positioned the "tiny door" photo so that Tiff is perched over the "T"!

May 21, 2008 at 2:42 AM  
Blogger Mommy to those Special Ks said...

It looks great! :o) It was nice to see you the other day at the park! I was a little stressed haha but the pictures turned out great! :)

May 26, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home