The Polidors

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We're Back

I've been a total slacker at updating the blog, but we are back from Spain.  It was amazing. Seriously.  I'll be posting pictures in segments because we took so many!  I think the best part of the trip for me was experiencing another country through a "local's" eyes.  We went to so many fabulous restaurants and sights that I know would not be found in Lonely Planet.  Thanks to Amberly and David for being our tour guides for the week.  It was also really helpful that they both are fluent in Spanish.  We were glad to get home to our little guy who was positively spoiled during this his week of spring training at my parents' house!  Below are the first set of pics!

Our first 2 days in Spain were spent in Malaga, the coastal city that we flew into.   Amberly and David met us there.  We visited the beach and toured the Alcazaba, which is a 13th century Moorish fort.  There was also a really great ice cream place. 





2 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

Wow, Spain looks great. I want to visit. So artsy and fun. I'm lovin' it.

May 20, 2008 at 7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to visit us, guys! We had sooooo much fun. (And thanks, too, for schlepping my yoga mat and bringing me some of the American toiletries, etc. that I've been missing!)

May 21, 2008 at 2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home