The Polidors

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Joys and Woes of Renting...

Today was a great day in the life of the Polidors.  For a while, our refrigerator has been leaking.  I don't mean a small leak, I'm talking, we could not use the bottom drawers at all.  And there was an imaginary line that the milk could not go past or else you would get a milk slushie.  We have been hesitant to call the landlord b/c, well, we hadn't exactly told him that we have a dog.  Anyway, Colin made the call this week.  Well today I get home and my landlord is there dropping off this beauty...


Can we talk about how much I love this fridge.  First, it's huge! Second, no leaking!  But the best part is (drum roll please)...AUTOMATIC ICE MAKER!!!!!  




So these are the Joys of renting...A major appliance breaks, you call someone else, and then a new appliance shows up unexpected!!!  I think you guys probably know the woes of renting, like your neighbors that you share a wall with got Rock Band for Christmas.  Oh, and Danza let everyone know that he lived here this afternoon!  

2 Comments:

Blogger Mommy to those Special Ks said...

We LOVE renting! There's definitely good and bad, but I think the good wins! So... I hope you don't get in trouble for the dog!!! The no pet rule is definitely one that stinks.

March 25, 2009 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger Cara said...

Too funny. That is an awesome new fridge, I'm jealous! Can't believe you were holding out on Danza all this time. I'm impressed.

March 26, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home