The Polidors

Monday, February 4, 2008

BSF

I recently began a new bible study called Bible Study Fellowship, or BSF.  It is an inter-denominational Bible study aimed at "growing deeper in knowledge and understanding of God and the Bible" (Learn more here).  It is amazing and I highly recommend it.  We are currently studying the book of Matthew and the parables of Jesus.  This past week we focused on Jesus and Peter walking on the water...and having the faith to step out of the boat.  Here's a thought that struck a chord with me, "Keep looking to Jesus.  He knows the circumstances and the danger and would never call you if He would not also bring you through".  What an awesome God we serve.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Question about your friends' blogs: I always like to check blogs I don't know- in case I do know the person. But I got very, very sidetracked with the blog about the quadruplets!!!! Are these friends of yours? Wow, how entertaining.

February 6, 2008 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

So true, so true girl! You guys make it through the tornadoes ok? Sorry I didn't ask earlier...grr..I've been watching the news on it though. Craziness...

February 8, 2008 at 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home