The Polidors

Friday, January 18, 2008

18 - 25

One of the great things about working at Vanderbilt is all the research that always going on. I'm a big fan of research, I mean how else are we going to learn new things. We often get system wide emails about different research teams looking for subjects. I found one the other day that offered compensation for filling out a survey. Sign me up. I say that the study was for people 18-25 years old. Then I realized that this no longer applies to me. Sad, but true!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Yeah... welcome to the club! LOL After March 2009 I won't even be able to mark off that I'm in my 20s anymore... so sad!

January 18, 2008 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

It's crazy, isn't it? Now it seems like all the years are running together and I seriously have to stop and think about how old I am when someone asks!

January 22, 2008 at 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home