The Polidors

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Update

Whew!  Is anyone still out there? It's been awhile since my last update.  We've been busy especially, over the holidays. I'm still working at the Children's Hospital.  Colin graduated on December 14 with his MBA from Belmont.  I am so proud of him.  He's been working so hard over the past 18 months, classes 4 nights a week and endless group meetings.  We are both excited that school is finished.  We also had a party to celebrate his graduation.  Unfortunately, my camera decided to break during the graduation ceremony, so we are relying on Belmont for some pics.  We spent the Thanksgiving holidays with my family.  We just returned from Vermont where we spent the Christmas holidays.  It was wonderful.  We had about 2 1/2 feet of snow and enjoyed skiing and snowshoeing.  I also spent lots of time reading in front of the fire.  It was such a relaxing week.  Danza was unable to make the trip to VT, so he spent a week at "camp" (my parent's house).  Thanks, guys, I hope he wasn't too much trouble.  Speaking of Christmas, my awesome husband gave me a Macbook.  I think it may change my life.  I love it.  I'm still trying to navigate and get used to a Mac vs a PC.  So that about sums us up.  I'll post some pics when Best Buy releases my camera.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, Dinosaur - I'm so glad you had a good Christmas. :) I can just hear you saying, "I think it may change my life." Congrats to Colin!

December 27, 2007 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger chris anne said...

glad to know i'm not the only one struggling with the mac transition. vermont sounds like fun--i bet it was nice to get away. and i agree with your comment on my blog, we need to get together soon. maybe toward the end of january i can get away for a lunch or something.

December 28, 2007 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Journey said...

Hey Tiffany! I was so glad to hear from you. thanks for your nice comment on my blog. sounds like you had a cozy christmas and you are colin are doing well. keep in touch and happy new year's!
---Beth Herndon

December 28, 2007 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger Mommy to those Special Ks said...

ohhhh I love my macbook! Though I must admit, I run windows on it! LOL I tried the mac side... for about a day... and switched back over! LOL As of right now my computer is 80% windows 20% mac. I don't handle change well. BUT I love the laptop itself! Hope you guys have a great new year!

December 29, 2007 at 8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! MacBook!
I promise, it won't take long to get used to. It all just makes so much more sense than a PC ... and so much more visually appealing too!

January 3, 2008 at 7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! And since you have a built-in camera, you and Colin need to get on Skype with us!!

January 3, 2008 at 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home