The Polidors

Sunday, May 2, 2010

I had no idea...

... that I could love someone so much
... how little sleep I really need to function
... how much more I could love my husband
... how much laundry a baby produces
... how many times I could check on a sleeping baby
... about pumping breast milk, until now
... that when they tell you that you cannot get out of bed 
             after the epidural that they are serious
... how long 26 hours in labor is
... how great a shower is

... that 8 1/2 pounds and 10 days could completely change me!



2 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

True dat, gfriend! I can't believe you'd post without pictures, but we'll let it go this time. (just kidding!) Hope you guys are staying dry, we have a room if you get flooded out! :)

May 3, 2010 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Leslie Ware said...

awwww, that is so sweet

May 6, 2010 at 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home