The Polidors

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Welcome to Blogger

I have finally entered the blogging world. I must give credit to Leslie Ware for introducing me to this world. So, first things first, I'll introduce our family. I am Tiffany (formerly Andrews) and I am a speech pathologist at Vanderbilt Children's Hospital. I love my job - I basically get to hang out with kids all day and help them with their speech and feeding problems. I was formerly a teacher, but I had a quarter life crisis, so back to school I went. I met Colin while in graduate school when he was living in Vermont. We got married in January 2006. Colin is currently getting his MBA from Belmont and will graduate this December. Colin and his brother Parker recently started a business, Cell Journalist. We also have a third family member, our puppy Danza. He was the gift that keeps on giving (thanks colin!). So that sums us up. We hope you will enjoy reading about our family and thanks for checking in on us!

I must also give credit to my high-tech husband for helping with this cool slideshow!


2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

I am really impressed! I miss you all!
Love, Mom

July 11, 2007 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Mommy to those Special Ks said...

HEY Tiffany! I'm glad you found my blog! I need to get new posts on it, but I wanted to keep Kenn's video at the top for awhile lol. I hope you guys had a great Christmas!!
Renee & Kennedy

December 27, 2007 at 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home